ESVNU PRE-CONGRESS DAY – WEDNESDAY 7TH SEPTEMBER 2016 - GOTHENBORG
During this ESVNU pre-congress day we offer an exciting and high quality program for both academics and practicing veterinarians and a platform for open discussion.
Updates on different aspects of acute kidney injury, chronic kidney disease and glomerular diseases with a particular focus on new diagnostic and prognostic markers will guide the day.
The program encompasses new insights in the pathogenesis of chronic kidney disease, cardiovascular renal disorders and the effects of NSAIDs on the kidney in cats and dogs - All presented by top speakers from around the globe. The sessions will be concluded by an open forum discussion with all speakers.
This exciting programme is offered to ESVNU members at greatly reduced rates, but is open to non-members as well. So, become an ESVNU member to register for this exciting day!
ESVNU Member: € 50.00
ESVNU Non-member attending ECVIM-CA Congress: € 100.00
ESVNU Non-member NOT attending ECVIM-CA Congress: € 150.00
Venue: Congress Centre, meeting room J2
Svenska Mässan - The Swedish Exhibition & Congress Centre
Registration desk: Hall F, exhibition hall of the ECVIM-CA Congress
Online registration: http://www.ecvimcongress.org/registration
Topics of the ECVNU Pre-Congress Day on September 7th 2016
- Markers of acute kidney injury (Gilad Segev)
- New concepts in the management of AKI (Thierry Francey)
- Prognostic factors in AKI (Thierry Francey)
- The effect of NSAIDs on the kidney (Ludovic Pelligand)
- Update of the World Small Animal Veterinary Association Renal Pathology Initiative on Classification and treatment of Glomerular Diseases in Dogs (David Polzin)
- Cardiovascular-renal axis disorders in the domestic dog and cat (Larry Cowgill)
- The pathogenesis of CKD - new insights (Rosanne Jepson)
- Early diagnosis of CKD (Jonathan Elliott)
- SDMA - what we know about this marker and our experience with it so far (David Polzin)
- Round table with all speaker
The ESVNU are grateful to Hills and IDEXX for the sponsorship that is facilitating this meeting.