Why not consider coming to the 2015 ACVIM Forum in Indianapolis (USA) from 3rd June (Specialty pre-day) through to 6th June 2015. There's a great programme lined up for all disciplines but particularly take a look at the schedule for our sister organisation, the American Society of Veterinary Nephrology and Urology (ASVNU). Why not join the ASVNU for their annual breakfast meeting (details to follow soon) to find out more about how we can collaborate!
- Pharmacologic considerations in kidney disease (M. Papich)
- Managing anaemia in CKD (C. Langston)
- Urinary bladder ecosanoid metabolism in cats with FIC (J. Kuger)
- Similarities and differences in UTI in companion animals and humans (J. Blondeau)
- Decision making in UTI (S. Weese)
- Asymptomatic E.coli strain for treatment of recurrent UTI (J. Westropp)